Translate

Δευτέρα 2 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Antoinette Marie ,the Famous Greek-Australian fashion blogger ...



This Is Why Sydney Fashion Blogger Has 1 million Followers
Sydney Fashion Blogger (A.K.A. Antoinette Marie) might post about style, but these are the stats that prove she's a burgeoning fashion icon in her own right. While fashion brands invest big dollars to grow an audience half that size, this is genuinely just one well-dressed woman with an iPhone.
To celebrate, we caught up with the social media phenomena to chat about how she built that massive following, her thoughts on Australian fashion bloggers, and that killer wardrobe.

What makes your blog so successful?
SFB: I post everything organic. I always make sure my images portray me. It's not just about the clothes but about the emotion behind the image, the location and the spirit. All these factors make the connection with my audience.

What do you think about new-start fashion bloggers? Is there enough room for more or is the space already saturated?
SFB: Yes, there has been an influx of bloggers now but there's always room for talent and inspiration. I don't think there should be taboos in fashion and freedom to express is open to anyone who wishes to follow.




Where do you go for fashion news and inspiration?
SFB: I'm still a lover of magazines and I keep a close watch on overseas trends. As much as I use social media to access my inspiration, nothing beats sitting down and flicking thought a perfectly edited copy of a lux e-fashion mag.


What's your strategy for growing and keeping your social media followers?
SFB: Keep it real and raw. Never sell out your image and the essence of who you are. It's very easy to stray in the fashion world as the mass demand can creep in and take over, but try to stay grounded and true.


You don't often show your face in photos. Why not?
SFB: I started out wanting my posts to be about the clothes and not the woman wearing them, but since Cannes, where I was shot constantly by media and paparazzi, I've had to show more of my face but I still try and keep it about the fashion and not about me.

How do you compare Fashion Week in Australia to the international circuit?
SFB:  I feel Australia still plays it slightly safe but we are making our mark on the world and are on par.



Where do you go to shop online?
SFB: Net a Porter, Luisaviaroma, Saks. . . Most of the key online stores have me as a loyal client. Net-a-Porter is my favourite as its customer service, delivery and refund accessibility makes it a pleasure to shop there. The brands are always on trend and they always preview new looks before most other online retailers.

How has your life changed since revealing yourself as Sydney Fashion Blogger?
SFB: I can't deny that my life has reached new heights that are sometimes manic. But embrace it with love. I feel blessed to have achieved such success and I respect and honour every single one of my followers. Every single "like" I get means the world.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: